Back to FAQ Page

MS Applications

How can I get MS Applications for my Home or Office computer?

Under TLU - Microsoft Campus Agreement, all Microsoft Office Applications are available to TLU-Faculty and Staff. If you need to use these applications at home, for work related purpose, contact the IS department for your copy and installation instructions. Note: This includes; FrontPage Application also.