How to Create a Personal website
Creating a personal website (Staff/ Faculty)
In order to create your personal site:
1. Create a www folder in your “Y” drive (network drive)as shown below:
2.Create and save your website or save other materials to your www folder.
3. Go to this page to upload/publish your personal site:
4. You will be asked to click a tab [Publish] to publish your
site as shown below.
5. You will see a message similar to the one shown below:
6. Go back to this link http://faculty.tlu.edu/
to locate your name in the list. Click on your user name
to view all uploaded files. Locate and click your “Home”
Page to see your complete website link:
Contact email@example.com if you need further help.